Red Bull Romaniacs 2014 SOLD OUT! | MADEinENDURO.COM - Long way to become RedBull Romaniacs...
Taka informacja dla tych co jeszcze sie wachają w temacie czy się zapisać na RBR2014…
Sytuacja zmieniła sie z czasu teraźniejszego na przeszły… Już się nie wachają bo można smiało powiedzieć że się wachali :P
Your Red Bull Romaniacs team!
As of beginning of January, the 2014 Red Bull Romaniacs are officially booked out.
Our registrations have passed 550 applications and only the first 350 riders who have transferred their starting fee are confirmed.
We are sorry to be unable to offer you more starting places, but a larger number of riders would comprise the quality of this event.
You can find the list of confirmed riders here: http://www.redbullromaniacs.com/2014-edition/competitors-2014/
- There are no more starting places available, registrations are closed. Please do not transfer any money !!
- Do not worry about having picked the wrong class: you can change the class until 6 weeks before the event! We will provide educational videos and info-material in spring!
- Every year, there are many surprised faces when the FIM is checking the racing licenses: please read the regulations carefully, especially point 4 about the racing license! http://www.redbullromaniacs.com/for-riders/regulations-2014/
- If you want to apply for one of the few places on our waiting list, please send an email to Cristina Badiu ((email@example.com ))
- A great alternative for those who did not get a starting place: At the end of January we will open registrations for the Red Bull Sea to Sky (Kemer/Turkey, September 27-29, 2013) http://www.redbullseatosky.com/ We have slightly adapted the race concept there and will also offer more trail and country side riding there.
Happy New Year, see you soon in Sibiu!