CHARLOTTA EXTREME słowem wstępu…

Witam was serdecznie. Dziś garstka informacji dotyczących naszej imprezy. UBC Charlotta Enduro Extreme ( 12 czerwiec) startować tu będą zawodnicy z 10 państw nadbałtyckich oraz najszybsi zawodnicy z Polski, będzie to największe wydarzenie sportowe na ziemi Słupskiej. Zawody nasze są wyłącznie dla motocykli ( nie ma możliwości startować quadem ) Trasa w 90 procentach przebiega drogami śród leśnymi w pozostałym procencie po torze super enduro oraz przyległych łąkach. Pomimo że Słupsk to nie góry ani Rumunia to wszyscy którzy mnie znają wiedzą że lekko nie będzie – ale na pewno przyjemnie . Długość trasy ok 6 km prosta startowa jak stadion 80 x 150 metrów , tor SE 450 metrów. trasa leśna szer 4 – 8 metrów. Można startować dowolnym motocyklem , ogumienie dowolne.

poster charlotta extremeRozgrywki wg systemu: rano każdy odbywa trzy wyścigi „enduro sprint” na jedno okrążenie trasy . Dwa najlepsze wyniki archiwizowane do czasu łącznego zawodów, najsłabszy czas anulowany. Start typu „le mans” – 15 zawodników co 5 minut ( tłoku nie będzie ).
Następnie wszyscy startują w wyścigach finałowym ( 1,5 godziny klasa PRO i 1,5 godz – klasa Amator / Weteran ) na zasadach Country Cross – start -„wszyscy razem”. Pamiętajcie że szybkie enduro i dodatkowo w każdym kole wpleciony tor Super enduro – gwarantuje że będziecie czuli w ” Rękawach ” ten dzień .

IN ENGLISH

Welcome everybody. Today some basic information about our event: UBC Charlotta Enduro Extreme. The competitors from 10 Baltic countries and the fastest Polish riders will come here on 12th of June. This will be the greatest sports’ event in the Slupsk region, designed exclusively for the motorcycles (quads are not admitted). 90% of the track goes through the forest, the remaining 10% is the super endure track or the track that goes through the meadows. Although Slupsk resembles neither a mountain area nor Romania, everybody who knows me can be sure that it is not going to be a piece of cake… However, it will be enjoyable for certain!
The track is about 6 kilometers long, the first straightaway is as big as a stadium: 80 x 150 meters, then the 450 meters of the Super Enduro track, to be followed by 4-8 meters wide forest track!
Every motorcycle can compete, all types of tires are allowed.
The competition system is as follows:
in the morning everybody will take part in three “enduro sprint” races, each race consisting of one lap. Two best scores will be added to the total race time, the slowest lap time to be discarded. The start will be the “le mans” type which means 15 competitors every 5 minutes (no crowd, for sure…).
Then everybody starts in the final race in compliance with the Coutry Cross principles: everybody starts at once (1,5 hour for the PRO class and 1,5 hour for the Amateur/Veteran class). You can be sure that a fast enduro track and super enduro obstacles in every lap will guarantee you a pain in the shoulders and make the day unforgettable.

(Visited 192 times, 1 visits today)

Brak komentarzy

Napisz komentarz